Our Universe (Bell Ringer)

 I believe the probability of life outside of Earth is high due to how infinitely large our universe is. In the video, it shows a snapshot of a cluster of galaxies which demonstrates the universe's size. If our small planet can hold all of these living beings, who is to say there aren't other planets that have life outside of here. Seeing the image of the earth from Mars made me realize how small we are compared to everything else in space. The sound coming from the black hole surprised me because people used to think the universe was silent. All of these things make me realize everything in this life doesn't have to be that big of a deal since we're literally just a rock floating in space. Let's say I get an 80 on my test. Who cares? Don't make it the end of the world because it doesn't really matter in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emily Dickinson

Pop Quiz Day

Thursday, 12/8